- ENERGIZES the Liver.
- LIBERATES HEAT in the Body.
- BENEFITS the Muscular System.
- EXCITES the Cerebro-Spinal Fluid.
- BUILDS the Hemoglobin in the Blood.
- EXCITES Sympathetic Nervous System.
- CLEARS Congestion as well as Mucous.
- ACTIVATES the Circulation of the Blood.
- BENEFITS the Left Cerebral Hemisphere.
- STIMULATES and EXCITES the Nerves and the Blood.
- VITALIZES and ENERGIZES the Physical Body by the Production of HEAT.
- COUNTER-IRRITATES, thus producing HEAT, which is EXCELLENT for CONTRACTED Muscles.
- STIMULATES the Sensory Nerves; therefore it is of BENEFIT in DEFICIENCIES of Smell, Sight, Hearing, Taste and Touch.
- SPLITS the Ferric Salt Crystals into Iron and Salt with the Red Blood Corpuscles ABSORBING the Iron with the Salt then being ELIMINATED by the Kidneys and Skin.
- Is the Element of FIRE. FIRE is IMPORTANT for ALL Living Things; WITHOUT FIRE, COLD would PARALYZE EVERYTHING; WITHOUT HEAT, NO Motion or Activity would be POSSIBLE.
- DECOMPOSES the Salt Crystals in the Body and acts as a CATALYST for Ionization. WITHOUT the Ionization Process, NOTHING could be ABSORBED into the Body. These Ions are the Carriers of the Electromagnetic Energy in the Body.