BCX ULTRA Frequency Instrument
Programming a Manual Program into the BCX Ultra
- Press power on/off button. Then press OK.
- Press change- button. Then press OK.
- Press change+ button until you get to the desired program. Then press OK.
- Press change+ button until you get to the desired electrode/tube combination desired. Then press OK.
- Press change + or – button to get desired duty cycle (default 90%). Press OK.
- Press change + button until you get the waveform desired. Then press OK.
- Get desired pulse rate (default 3.5) by first pressing change + then use the change +, -, back and next buttons to enter desired frequencies then press the OK button to enter a decimal point. Then to enter the number press the ‘next’ key repeatedly until the number enters. Then press OK.
- Change the desired electrode intensity by pressing the change + and – buttons. Then press OK.
- For ray tube intensity repeat # 8. Then press OK.
- Press the change + and – buttons to get the desired run time. Then Press OK.
- Soft start: for yes or no press the change+ button. Then press OK.
- Auto shut off: for yes or no use the change + button. Then press OK.
- For frequency dual or single press the change + button. Then press OK.
- To select wave form desired use the change + button. Then press OK.
- To enter the desired frequency see #7 for buttons used. For using a carrier (dual) frequency press change - to get either 1.67 1.25 or 1.0 MHZ (1,000,000) HZ. Then press OK twice. Then freq 1b appears ready to enter the desired freq. (repeat #7 to get the desired freq.) Repeat this until all the desired freq are entered into your program.
- After each dual set is entered, the machine will ask you, “more freq yes or no”. Then press change+ for the desired response. Then press OK.
- Then “save program” appears, press OK.
- Then MP 1-256 appears. Then type in the name or number desired by pressing change+ for letters and change- for numbers. Then press next to advance to the next letter or number.
- Next, ‘run program yes’ appears, press OK.
- Then ‘plug elect (tubes)’ appears, press OK.
- Press start now appears, Then press the ‘start/pause’ button.
- To replay a program the fast method, press the on/off button, press OK, change -, OK and press the change+ button until you get to the desired program. Important, then hold down the OK button until it flashes to the end. Then it will say press start now.