This POWERFUL Healing Tool ADSORBS EFFICIENTLY, being used for localized DETOXIFICATION (i.e. - TOXIC Liver, Bee Stings, Spider or Snake Bites and ...).
NOTE: Adsorption (adsorb) is a POWERFUL Electrical Action and absorption (absorb) is ONLY a Mechanical Action.
1. Blend two tablespoons of Flax Seeds in a Blender to make a Flax Seed Meal.
NOTE: Make up ONLY as MUCH Flax Seed Meal as you NEED for the Poultice and if there is ANY EXTRA Meal, then store it in the Refrigerator. Be SURE to use it though within 1 week, since the Meal starts becoming RANCID afterwards, making it TOXIC to the Body! Slippery Elm Inner Bark Powder, which does NOT become RANCID, could be substituted instead.
NOTE: Dr. Richard Schulze's Intestinal Formula #2 can be used instead to make an even BETTER Poultice! Formula #2 can be obtained from the American Botanical Pharmacy.
2. Mix an EQUAL amount of Activated Charcoal Powder SLOWLY together with the Flax Seed Meal in a small Pot, that contains 5 - 6 tablespoons of Distilled (preferably) Water.
3. Bring this Mixture to a Boil and stir until obtaining a Toothpaste consistency.
NOTE: The desired consistency should be such that it is NOT TOO WET to run all over, or TOO DRY to fall apart.
4. Spread the Poultice Paste EVENLY on top of a 6 x 6 inch Macroporous Cloth/Towel (i.e. - Cotton Cheesecloth, Cotton Gauze, or even an unbleached (preferably) double-layered Paper Towel).
5. Place another layer of 6 X 6 inch Cloth/Towel DIRECTLY on top of this Poultice Paste laden bottom layer.
6. Place a 7 X 7 inch piece of double-layered Saran Wrap DIRECTLY on top of the now COMPLETED Poultice to cover it, while leaving 1 inch ALL the way around.
7. Place this Activated Charcoal Poultice over the desired area of Skin to be treated (i.e. - Liver, Stomach, Kidneys, Spleen, Knee, Sting/Bite Area or ...).
8. Place Surgical Tape around the Poultice and stick it to the Skin Area to be treated.
NOTE: Saran Wrap, a Towel, or an Ace or other stretch-type Bandage could also be wrapped around the Poultice to secure it into place.
9. Leave this Activated Charcoal Poultice in place overnight or at LEAST for 2 to 4 hours, if applied during the day.
NOTE: If the Poultice is used over the Liver, it should be changed EVERY day until the very BAD odor is TOTALLY GONE for 2 days in a row. Do NOT reuse Activated Charcoal Poultice after each use! An Activated Charcoal Poultice can be made ANY size, using a Bandaid to make a SMALL one or a Cotton Sheet to make a LARGE one.
If you NEED to use Activated Charcoal for an Eye Problem(s), then you can make a small 2" X 2" Charcoal Poultice (see above) and place it over one eyelid for 8-10 hours, repeat for the other eyelid. You can use a Ski Cap or Surgical Tape to hold the Charcoal Poultice on the eyelid.
Charcoal Booklet - C.R. Carnes.
Rx Charcoal - Agatha Thrash, Calvin Thrash & Phylis Austin.
Home Remedies (chapter - Charcoal Therapy) - Agatha Moody Thrash & Calvin Thrash.