1. Purchase a 4"-6" piece of Ginger Root, plus 4 - Lemons from the Produce Section of your Grocery Store.
2. Using a FINE grater, grate enough Ginger Root to make-up 1 teaspoon into a cup.
3. Pour Boiling Water over these FINE gratings of Ginger Root.
4. Allow this solution to STEEP for about 5 minutes.
5. Filter-out the gratings.
6. Squeeze 1/2 of a FRESH (preferably organic) Lemon into the Cup.
7. Drink and/or sip this HOT & STRONG Ginger & Lemon Tea CONSTANTLY and CONSISTENTLY throughout the day, continuing until you have COMPLETELY RECOVERED from your Cold &/or Flu (usually within 24 hours).
NOTES: You should use FRESH Ginger Root to REDUCE body temperature, if needed, or use Ginger Root powder to WARM body temperature, if needed.
You should INCREASE 1 teaspoon up to 1 tablespoon of Ginger Root within the span of the day, as your body and tastebuds become acclimated to this STRONG Ginger and Lemon combination.
You can make a LARGER quantity of the above tea, if needed, using your Coffee Maker, containing an unbleached coffee filter.
If you feel that you must add a sweetener to your HOT & STRONG Ginger & Lemon Tea, then add a SMALL amount of RAW Honey ONLY. Also if a FRESH Lemon is NOT available, you can add 1 tablespoon of ReaLemon Concentrate into the cup of Ginger Root Tea (see step 6) .