If you're around people, who wouldn't like the smell of Garlic on your breath, then you can use one or both of the following methods, so that you have only a SMALL amount of breath odor.
You can try nibbling a Coffee Bean and if that doesn't seem to work, then you can try one, two or ALL 3 of the following methods:
1. RINSE your Mouth with Chlorophyll Concentrate diluted with Water or
2. Use a Toothpick to get ALL of the Garlic Particles out of your Teeth or
3. Brush your Tongue CLEAN with a Toothbush and/or SCRAPE it CLEAN with a Spoon.
1. Peel as many Garlic cloves as you want to take.
2. Slice each of them in half.
3. Place these pieces in the bottom of a tea cup.
4. Pour boiling water over the pieces.
5. Allow them to steep in the hot water for 5 minutes.
6. Drink the liquid.
7. Eat the pieces of Garlic cloves.
NOTE: Using this last method, you'll be able to obtain ALMOST ALL of the HEALTHY BENEFITS of eating RAW Garlic, but WITHOUT the Garlic breath odor!If You're Interested In Reading DETAILED Information About Garlic, Then Please CLICK HERE.