Slippery Elm Gruel is made by the following Method:
1. Put 1 tablespoon of Slippery Elm Inner Bark Powder in a small Bowl.
2. Slowly stir in 1/2 - 3/4s of a Cup of Boiling Water, making the Mixture into a Paste.
3. Add a little MORE Water to thin-out the Paste to the consistency NEEDED for a Poultice.
4. Add enough Water to make the Paste into a Gruel, that is THICK, like Cream of Wheat!
Applications & Dosages:
A. If someone can NOT HOLD FOOD DOWN and/or has WASTING SYNDROME, then he/she should:
1. Eat 1 tsp. of Slippery Elm Gruel at a time, until FULL.
2. ADD Honey, Maple Syrup for sweetening and/or Cinnamon for flavor.
3. Continue feeding, until the desired RESULTS are achieved.
B. If someone has NO Food, then he/she should:
1. Eat Slippery Elm Gruel as a Survival Food.
2. Add RAW Honey or Maple Syrup for sweetening and Cinnamon for flavor and/or Ginger as a digestive aid.
C. If someone has Holes in Body Tissue INTERNALLY, then he/she should:
1. Eat Slippery Elm Gruel as a REPLACEMENT for a Meal.
2. Continue until the desired RESULTS are achieved.
D. If someone has Holes in Body Tissue EXTERNALLY, then he/she should:
1. Fill in the Holes with Slippery Elm Gruel.
2. Wrap a CLEAN Cotton Cloth over the filled Holes.
3. Continue until the desired RESULTS are achieved.