Have you ever taken:
- Antibiotics for extended periods of time?
- Steroids, Prednisone, Cortisone or ACTH?
- Birth Control Pills?
Have you had:
- Multiple pregnancies?
- Whitish vaginal discharge or irritation?
- Bladder infections?
- Prostate irritation?
- Erratic vision, floaters in the eyes, spots before the eyes?
- Impotence or decreased sexual desires?
- Oral thrush?
- Athlete's foot, persistent crotch itch,
fungal infection of the nails or skin?
- High sensitivity to chemical fumes,
perfumes, tobacco smoke?
- Worsening of symptoms after yeasty or sugary foods or drinks?
Allergic symptoms such as:
- Abdominal distension, bloating,
- clothes fitting tighter at the end of the day
- Diarrhea and/or constipation
- PMS, menstrual cramps or pain
- Fatigue, lethargy, poor memory,
- mood swings, spaciness
- Cravings for sweets, breads, cheeses, vinegars or alcohol
- Unaccountable muscle aches, tingling, numbness, burning swollen and aching joints
A yes answer to two or more of these questions may indicate a health