Therapeutic Action: Stimulant, Carminative and Digestive -
Ginger Root Tincture is made by the following Method:
1. Make this Tincture, using the Cayenne Pepper Tincture Method.
2. Substitute enough DRIED Ginger Roots, that have been CHOPPED-UP into SMALL Pieces.
If a Person has SEVERE GASTRIC DISTRESS, NAUSEA or VOMITING, you must:
1. Give 1-3 Dropperfuls of Lobelia Seed Pod Tincture DIRECTLY in Mouth.
2. Give Ginger Tea 3 times per day, made by adding 1 - 3 Dropperfuls of Ginger Root Tincture into 8 oz. of PURE Water.
3. Give 1 - 3 Glasses of Activated Charcoal Slurry per day, made by adding 1 HEAPING tsp. of Activated Charcoal Powder into each 8 oz. Glass PURE Water.
4. Continue this Treatment, until the desired RESULTS are achieved.
NOTE: The MAIN Herb to use here, if you've got it is the Ginger Root. You can SUBSTITUTE 3 Peppermint Tea Bags per Cup to make a STRONG Tea or make up some STRONG unsweetened Lemon Juice, if the Ginger Root Tincture is NOT AVAILABLE!
If a Person has SEVERE BALANCE/DIZZINESS/VERTIGO PROBLEMS, you must:
1. Give Ginger Tea 3 times per day, made by adding 1 - 3 Dropperfuls of Ginger Root Tincture into 8 oz. of PURE Water.
2. Continue this Treatment, until the desired RESULTS are achieved.
If You're Interested In:
Reading MORE Information About Ginger Root, Then Please CLICK HERE.
Seeing Resources For Making Your Own Herbal Formulae, Then Please CLICK HERE.
Reading MORE Information About Dr. Richard Schulze, His Herbal Formulae And His Natural Healing Methods, The Please CLICK HERE.